Work problem (was Re: Internationalization Problem)

Benoit Cerrina Benoit.cerrina at writeme.com
Thu Mar 9 19:48:31 UTC 2000

Hi,
Actually it probably would exept the timing wouldn't be right, like I said
they are curently making an example of two
employees, they are the authors of moonlight3d, (you can check it at
www.moonlight3d.org ).
But I think Christian might be right I may take the time to do a little job
search among the french open source companies.
Ben