kdk 1.1 and kdevelop1.1 logotp3.gif vs. logotp3.png

Ralf Funken funken.ruk at netcologne.de
Thu Mar 2 06:50:30 UTC 2000

Hi,
> > I'd prefer the png solution. What do you think?
> >

> I agree... and have already found (in the KDE-CVS) the last version of
> KDESGMLTOOLS version 0.5 - 19991002, which handles this...
>
> I will put this in the cvs of KDK and if there are no objections we can
> make a tarball of the new "old" kdesgmltools and/or kdk.
>
> Walter
>
> PS: Ralf could you test this... you are more expert on this subject!

Ok, done. They made exactly the same changes I made at home. Already created an
RPM with it, installed it and checked everything (OK). After you commit the
changes, you can submit Bug #2725 as done, too.

BTW. KDK is officially up and running at BiB (my school) now. :-)

Greetings to all,

Ralf

email: rfunken at kdevelop.de
the kdevelop project: http://www.kdevelop.org