kdevelop actions

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jun 22 05:04:28 UTC 2000

John Birch wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Wouldn't it be better if the actions lived in the corresponding part and were
> plugged into the main ui when the part was loaded?
Good idea, I haven´t sorted out everything yet but I think we should
turn everything into a kpart.
Feel free to hack ! ;-)

PS: I´ll be away for today and tomorrow while on the weekend I´ll get
prepared for next week´s LinuxTag expo, on tuesday I´ll be at university
all day and on wednesday I´ll leave for the expo. So I can´t do anything
until in a week. So KDevelop´s open for hacking but please think about
the design whatever you do ;-). Falk, could you discuss things with
Simon about KParts ? He´s definitely the expert here and can tell you
the details about the konqueror design as an example for the class
structure to be used.

> PS
>
> Just recovering from hard drive corruption, so I'm not altogether, at the
> moment. Could have been artsbuilder (crash "coincided" on closing
> artsbuilder, or perhaps it was 2.2.16 or ...)
;-) I´ve ReiserFS on my laptop to ensure at least my Presentations will
always work ;-) because the hardware has some serious probs with the
PCMCIA stuff ;-(

Ralf
--
Maintainer's Motto: If we can't fix it, it ain't broke.

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

Email: rnolden at kdevelop.de