part plugin loading

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Mon Jul 3 09:29:47 UTC 2000

On Sun, 2 Jul 2000, Falk Brettschneider wrote:

> Can anybody take a look and tell me reason why the libloader can load
> the 4 previous part plugins but not my newly added one?

Debugging output could be helpful...

In any case, it looks a bit suspicous that you don't link
the qextmdi library against kdeui or qt. The linker doesn't
complain about missing symbols when building a shared
library because the symbols could be in the main program.
To test this, type 'make libfoo.la.closure'. In the
rest of KDE, this is done automatically; I have no idea
why am_edit behaves differently in KDevelop :-(

Bernd.