part plugin loading

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 11:12:42 UTC 2000

Hi,

Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

> On Sun, 2 Jul 2000, Falk Brettschneider wrote:
>
> > Can anybody take a look and tell me reason why the libloader can load
> > the 4 previous part plugins but not my newly added one?
>
> Debugging output could be helpful...

Since the libloading doesn't work, I must debug down to the kdelibs. We
will see...

> In any case, it looks a bit suspicous that you don't link
> the qextmdi library against kdeui or qt.

Oops! I forgot the entry in Makefile.am. But I suppose this is not the
reason because it fails already when loading the part factory. There's no
opportunity for accessing qextmdi there yet.
Does the code run on your machine using script-starting on KDE1?

--

Ciao,
--Falk

 "I'm close to you and take your hand / You trust in me but I wouldn't feel safe /
  a vampire's heart can't abstain from loving you to death"
  (Dreadful Shadows, "Beyond the maze", 1998)