part plugin loading

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 01:33:41 UTC 2000

Hi,

I get a curious effect...maybe someone can help?:

Whenever I am logged in to kde2, _all_ 5 kdevelop part plugins are
loaded properly and kdevelop2 works fine. But whenever I am logged in to
KDE1 and start KDevelop2 via shell script, all part plugins are loaded
except kdevqextmdimainfrmview.so which I need for further developing.
Well, but I would like to get it run in that KDE1 way.
Can anybody take a look and tell me reason why the libloader can load
the 4 previous part plugins but not my newly added one?

Thanks + Tschues,
  F at lk