debugging toolbar position

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jan 20 17:25:20 UTC 2000

Benoit Cerrina wrote:

> Hi jbb,
> while working on the docview problem, I noticed that you had put the debugging
> toolbar in the browser toolbar while there was plenty of place in the main one,
> was this on purpose?

Hi Benoit,

I will take care for the shortcuts the next days. John, can you use the
default "Stop" button already present for all tools as stop for the
debugger, too ?
I think to shorten the main toolbar a bit we could move the What's this
button to the browser toolbar. That contains the help buttons as well,
so that would fit best, I think. Also I would like only a few (4 max.:
Start debugger,
Step into,
Step over,
STep out would be best, I think )buttons in the main bar and create a
"Debug" menu separately with all
commands. Is that OK ?

Bye,

Ralf