Printing documentation & KDE 2 frame apps (part2)

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Jan 19 13:34:16 UTC 2000

> That wasn't my opinion, I'm just interested in everything concerning to
> MDI.
> QWorkspace is O.K. for many cases, except even the dock/undock stuff
> (and some other things).
> Standardly you should use QWorkspace for an MDI template, I might
> support KDevelop with an QextMDI application template.

Oh, that's ok. I think QextMDI is something for the advanced. I'm having
a lot to do to get a good looking, bug-free real MDI with doc-view model
frameapp with QWorkspace. I'm fine with another template for QextMDI as
well.

Stephan: I have added a qt2 template and did the implementation for
functionality. Just set the path to the qt2 dir in kdevelop-setup and
create your qt2.x frameapp !! For KDE I have a slight problem because I
cannot set the kde-dir with configure args, so I will try setting it
with setenv to a specified dir a' la qt2.x when loading a kde2 project.

Have fun,

Ralf