Printing documentation & KDE 2 frame apps (part2)

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 08:25:22 UTC 2000

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> I'm using QWorkspace. That's simple enough nobody asks too much
> questions and now that KMenubar derives QMenubar we can use it even for
> KDE templates.
>
> Ralf
>
> PS: Sorry, I know you're sticking to your library, but as long as it
> isn't in the KDE/Qt libs this seems to be the easiest way.
That wasn't my opinion, I'm just interested in everything concerning to
MDI.
QWorkspace is O.K. for many cases, except even the dock/undock stuff
(and some other things).
Standardly you should use QWorkspace for an MDI template, I might
support KDevelop with an QextMDI application template.

--

Ciao,
--Falk