CVS version confusion -> what to diff against?

Holger Schurig holger at holger.om.org
Wed Jan 5 21:25:02 UTC 2000

Hi chaps!

I've made a patch to KDevelop so that it nicely highlights Pascal source
code (plain & boring pascal, Turbo-Pascal, Delphi as well as FreePascal
source code).

Now, on http://www.kdevelop.org I read that I can put the patch somewhere
and inform you guys about it. However, I am quite confused on all those
versions I can find of KDevelop. Should I use "tag=.", "tag=HEAD" or
"tag=KDE_1_2_BRANCH" to patch against?

Greetings, Holger

--
Holger Schurig  |  Für die, die verlorengehen, muß die Botschaft vom
Renzstr. 31     |  Kreuzestod als barer Unsinn erscheinen.  Wir aber