Fwd: Developing With KDE Book (Good News) !!!

jbb jbb at ihug.co.nz
Wed Jan 5 18:20:17 UTC 2000

Hi,

bah ... money - the root of all evil.

My feeling is that without kde this project would be dead. Feed kde, but tell
them that you want to join the parties they have. Any setup is more than
kdevelop people want to manage or can afford.

I can't see that were talking large quantities of money here.  If so, then give
it to me :-)

jbb

--
Regards,