KDevelop HEAD branch

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Jan 6 21:03:16 UTC 2000

Hi!

It seems that bero at kde.org made some changes so KDevelop "should" compile
with the current KDE CVS version. Unfortunately it doesn't compile with my KDE
version (Krash compatible)  and the current kdelibs are broken. :-(
I just wanted to inform you, so if something doesn't compile you know why. :-)

If KDevelop works again, please test the new Editor filehandling.
(close/save/saveAs file, close file/all and so). Browser and dlgedit will follow
soon :-)

Ciao!
Sandy

P.S: should we swallow external tools in KDevelop 2, like in KDevelop 1 or start
them normal?

--
Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your signature file to help me
spread!