Fwd: Developing With KDE Book (Good News) !!!

Christian Couder chcouder at club-internet.fr
Wed Jan 5 15:54:28 UTC 2000

Falk Brettschneider wrote:

> Sandy Meier wrote:
> >
> > Sorry for sending this again, but in my opinion it's really important to hear
> > your comment on this topic.  He, we will got money and nobody is interested how
> > we will manage it??
> In the end it's in every case a question of trust. A normal bank account
> seems to the easiest way for simply storing money. But it should be
> located in a country of stable currency. ;-)

Hi all,

I just subscribed to this mailing list and it is the first message I got from this
list so perhaps I missed somethings.

My opinion is that a company or a non profit organisation should be started to
manage this money.
I don't know much we will get, but if it becomes a big amount, I cannot see another
good way to manage it.

Bye,
Christian.