Fwd: namespace

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Feb 7 21:15:24 UTC 2000

What do you thing?

----------  forwwarded message ----------
Subject: namespace
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 17:22:08 +0900
From: "Dmitry Semenov" <hatter at chollian.net>

Hi Sandy

Please turn off namespace parsing in final release of kdevelop 1.1 in case
you still have no ability to fix it. It is very easy by adding the return
statement at the beginning of namespace pursing function.
You will let to use class-browser for the people using namespaces. There
will be one more problem (except name crossing, may be) after this "fix".
For code:

namespace w123
{
	class a123: public a342
{
};
}

parser will lose a123. It can be fixed by user:

namespace w123
{
	class a222; //any dummy declaration
	class a123: public a342