Fwd: namespace

jbb jbb at ihug.co.nz
Tue Feb 8 08:59:45 UTC 2000

On Tue, 08 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> What do you thing?

Does anyone have the time to see if there is only "one more problem"?  (or a
whole raft of small inconsiderate buglets in doing this) The work-around
suggested is not a good idea. The users just won't do it, so a fix would be
needed for this as well.

This change doesn't quite stack up for me, but I forget what the original
problem was. :( I guess there's a bug report for it somewhere.

--
Regards,

jbb
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jbb