Syntax Highlighting

Ivan Hawkes linuxgroupie at ivanhawkes.com
Fri Dec 29 21:55:03 UTC 2000

Hey there guys,

just a quick note to let you know the syntax highlighting feature is not
working properly in version 1.4 of the IDE. I suspect it was the optimisation
someone was speaking about a few weeks back. When you jump into a code block
that is commented out, it appears as if it's not commented. This, of course,
screws up everything further down. Aside from that, I have been giving
version 1.4 a pounding the last few days, and it's reasonably solid. I'm not
doinf anything too punishing, just in mid dev. cycle, so I'm not hitting the
templates or anything, but generally, it works well.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«