The websites down

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Sun Dec 10 18:38:25 UTC 2000

----------------------------------
Sorry if you got this email twice, but my mailserver accepted emails, but
didn't forward it in the last days. :-(.
----------------------------------

On Samstag,  9. Dezember 2000 17:41, you wrote:

> This is odd...I was able to view it at work on friday. Maybe it's my
> browser? I'm running the HEAD version of kdenetwork from a couple of days
> ago. The error message is below.
>

> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: module_head() in
> /home/smeier/public_html/www/main.html on line 1

Ok, I found the problem. :-) The old konqueror/kcookiejar stores the cookie
value with quotes. If you started the new konqueror (2.1) all values are
converted to a new format without quotes. This works until you use the old
konqueror again. Cookies are now sended with wrong values.

Please click on the "themes" link (www.kdevelop.org) to set the cookie again.

Ciao!
Sandy

--
Until he extends the circle of compassion to all living things,
man will not himself find peace. (Albert Schweitzer)

-