The websites down

Ivan Hawkes linuxgroupie at ivanhawkes.com
Sat Dec 9 16:41:49 UTC 2000

On Friday 08 December 2000 10:04 am, you wrote:
> On Freitag,  8. Dezember 2000 00:40, you wrote:
> > Hey guys,
> >
> > the website has a big nasty error message all over it...just thought you
> > might like to know.
>
> Please post the error message and the url. I can't see the message.
>
> Ciao!
> Sandy

This is odd...I was able to view it at work on friday. Maybe it's my browser?
I'm running the HEAD version of kdenetwork from a couple of days ago. The
error message is below.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: module_head() in
/home/smeier/public_html/www/main.html on line 1

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«