Update of Kdevelop 1.3 beta 1 at computerchannel.de

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Dec 1 10:58:06 UTC 2000

usdownload at computerchannel.de wrote:

> Dear Software Developer:
>
> Kdevelop 1.3 beta 1 has recently been updated to our software database at http://www.download.de.
>
> Our company currently offers one of the largest and the most frequented software databases on the German Internet. We are constantly expanding to offer a full archive of English titles as well.
>
> Each Program in our database is accompanied by a brief description, stating key functions and features. In addition, we provide a link to the Author's Website and other important information including program size, contact information, trial period and price. The following is a link to your product on our web-site:
> http://www.computerchannel.de/download/dl_detailseite3_db.phtml?progid=8105
saw you got over 200 downloads already since yesterday. would be nice to
set the language to "international" or something so it´s clear that it
supports other languages besides english as well, especially german.

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org