kdevelop1.3 port progress

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Dec 1 00:19:45 UTC 2000

John Birch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For those interested I've dumped the 1.3 port into
>
> ftp://fara.cs.uni-potsdam.de/incoming/kdevelop1.3.port.tar.gz
>
> (sorry Sandy I don't have any other ftp space available. Kill it soon, as
> it'll be out of date in ten minutes)
>
> You need kdevelop2.0 installed first, so that the icons are available. The
> first time you run it the widgets and toolbars might not display correctly.
> Maybe this is because it uses the kdevelop2.0 config file which confuses it?
> Just shut it down and restart.
>
> There's lots of little bugs, but it isn't tooooo bad. Even the debugger
> worked :-)
> (Selecting files and editor fonts are the most visible and annoying bug)

John, if I can do anything for you as a christmas present or whatever ;)
tell me - you really deserve that. That´s so impressive in such a little
time. Sure, there´s some flaws, but that´s probably more a matter of
days than of weeks ;)

Ralf
-
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org