No subject

Bartek Obojski obojski at prioris.mini.pw.edu.pl
Thu Aug 17 19:58:12 UTC 2000

HI!

I am a computer science student from Poland. I am about to write my
thesis, which will include a program written i C/C++ running under Linux.
I will probably use KDevelop as a tool.

While I think it's great, I have an proposition for you to consider. Why
dont't you make available the documentation in other forms than HTML? I
would like very much to print it out and read carefully... I know that I
can print it even from HTML, but it would be much more convenient to use
for examplle postscript for this purpuose.

Please consider that.

Good luck. You are doing a really great job guys!

Yours

Bartek Obojski