KMail: Local folders duplicated/replaced after crash

Erik Quaeghebeur mail.kde.org at e3q.eu
Mon May 23 20:28:44 BST 2022

> I am trying to summon tho courage to move mails all to the main folder
> akonadi/kmail is treating as current, and then let akonadi
> rebuild its cache.
> Reluctant to lose read/unread/replied status though.

I had only one duplicate. Also, only mail in the ~/.local/share/local-mail.
In the end I removed all the Local Mail resources, using akomadiconsole.
Immediately, akonadi recreated one pointing at ~/.local/share/local-mail
and recognized the mail there. I did seem to lose read status for one
message, though.

Erik