kde window manager is messing with what little mind I have left.

gene heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Sat Mar 26 05:31:02 GMT 2022

Greetings all;

The problem is that I can have a message on screen, switch to a different
workspace to check something else, and when I switch back to the KMail
workspace, the message window is not restored to the front, and in the
instant case that has upset me, there it remained hidden for 2 days!

And the recipiant of that msg probably thinks I'm an ID10T for not giving
him a prompt reply.

Can this be fixed, so that when a workspace has been returned to,
everything that was displayed when I switched away, is restored to
exactly what was there when I switched away?

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis