migrating kmail to new computer

John White john at lawquest.com
Sun Mar 14 04:48:16 GMT 2021

As you were.  I think I figured it out:  archive folder and then use the Pim
Setting Exporter to import to the new computer.

John

ps I have been a member of this list for years.  Don't know how I got dropped
but will sign in again if I know where. I don't think I changed email, but it
might be under john at whitelawchartered.com as I use that also.