Kaddressbook and nextcloud?

Vojtěch Zeisek vojtech.zeisek at opensuse.org
Wed Sep 16 14:34:07 BST 2020

I think I've never used the systemsettings way, I've always used the
akonadiconsole. It's good point that this situation is confusing. Worth of bug
report and unification? Otherwise, the DAV connector in Akonadi works well.
The wizard allows You to select which provider (e.g. ownCloud, NextClout, and
others) You have, and sets everything else. I use it for calendar as well as
address book.
Yours,
V.

--