Kaddressbook and nextcloud?

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Wed Sep 16 14:07:28 BST 2020

Some time ago there was a module in systemsettings where one could manage
akonadi accounts, iirc. That worked well. I do not understand why KAddressbook
does not support it, after all the code is already written and proven to work
(in korganizer).

I'll manage my contacts on my phone, which is user friendly, for now.

Kindly,
Anders