Kaddressbook and nextcloud?

Garry T. Williams gtwilliams at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 14:50:28 BST 2020

On Wednesday, September 16, 2020 4:35:37 AM EDT Anders Lund wrote:
> Appearently Kaddressbook does not support NextCloud in any easy way,
> meaning it looks like one have to enter the ldap path manually.
>
> In systemsettings there is something named "online accounts", but
> pressing add account provides just a blank page.
>
> Seems like only KOrganizer supports NextCloud at this point in time
> - can that really be the case?

Open Contacts in Kontact.  Right-click in the Address Books pane.
Select Add Address Book...  Click on DAV groupware resource.  You
should find the rest easy enough.  It explicitly offers Nextcloud.

I have not used this, so I cannot guarantee that there are not
problems along the way.

--
Garry T. Williams