Message signing popups....

Ian Douglas ian at zti.co.za
Fri May 29 09:51:22 BST 2020

On Friday, 29 May 2020 10:13:29 SAST René J.V. Bertin wrote:

> An interesting side question is how and why he started getting the trust
> requests all of a sudden; does gpg support the use of a system-wide
> trustlist.txt which can be altered by system updates?

FWIW, I now also get the same popup when I try to edit an account settings.

Regardless of which account. So I assume the "questionable" certificate is now
stored somewhere and some piece of software doesn't know what to do with it,
and Kmail is parsing all certificates in preparation for the "security"
settings.

Cheers, Ian

--
ian at zti.co.za http://www.zti.co.za