Message signing popups....

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri May 29 09:13:29 BST 2020

On Thursday May 28 2020 22:37:52 Ingo Klöcker wrote:

>The list used by GnuPG is stored in  ~/.gnupg/trustlist.txt and it is empty by default.

So if this is purely user-specific, can one tell gpg just to trust any certificate or on the contrary, none at all - without ever bothering the user about it?
I think that's basically the question of the OP.

An interesting side question is how and why he started getting the trust requests all of a sudden; does gpg support the use of a system-wide trustlist.txt which can be altered by system updates?

R.