reply-to

Ian Douglas ian at zti.co.za
Wed Mar 27 10:35:55 GMT 2019

On Monday, 25 March 2019 22:57:33 SAST Ingo Klöcker wrote:

> > and now when I compose a new message or forward, the
> > first "Address field" is "reply-to".

(further to previous reply which is awaiting moderation)

If you start typing in the "reply to" field, then realise you don't want to be
there, and backspace, then pressing tab does not take you to the next field,
but produces a drop-down list instead. You need to press Esc and then Tab to
go to the next field.

This is probably a "feature" not a bug, but it's an excessively annoying
feature. The "reply to" field should not be there... or at least be hideable.

Thanks, Ian

--
ian at zti.co.za http://www.zti.co.za
Zero 2 Infinity - The net.works