mysqld and akonadiserver keeps on runing and writing things on my hard drive

christophe christophe.dr at free.fr
Mon Jun 3 16:23:32 BST 2019

Le lundi 3 juin 2019, 16:44:45 CEST christophe a écrit :
> > [...]

Sorry.
Maybe i was not clear enough.
I see my machine working everyday. And i am a very frequent user of kde and
kmail, for years and years. And i immediately realize when something unusual
occurs. I always keep an eye on htop wen something is eating up cpu time or
disk usage on the gkrellm monitoring tool.
And that is the case for these akonadiserver and mysqld.
Thanks for your other answers.

--
christophe