[Kde-pim] KDE-PIM issue after upgrading to MariaDB

Hessler, Klaus-Michael mailinglisten at kmHessler.de
Tue Feb 26 17:36:51 GMT 2019

Hello,

Using kUBUNTU 18.04. I wanted to upgrade mySQL to MariaDB. The upgrade
did run well so I removed mySQL and installed MariaDB, which runs OK
now. Furthermore I moved the DataDir from /var/lib/mysql to
/mnt/driveX/.../mySQL. Also this is fine with several Databases.

Now I wanted to start kAlarm again, which has been installed earlier.
First it was claiming about "Akonadi not running" and I fixed it as
mentioned here