All local folders lost in KMail

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 20:00:07 BST 2019

On Wednesday August 14 2019 11:32:38 John White wrote:
>Consistency.  I am old and cumbered. I still use a foxpro varient of dbase   But I can
>search files with foxpro that are 30 years old.  Same with pop-3, though I made what

Not really a good comparison. The mail client hides most of the differences between POP3 and IMAP; I think that if you don't use folders on the server and only read you mail from a single machine you'll hardly notice a difference. IMAP should be a bit smoother, at least with a mail client that will only fetch the headers by default, unless you actually open a message for reading.

R.