All local folders lost in KMail

John White john at lawquest.com
Wed Aug 14 19:32:38 BST 2019

Consistency.  I am old and cumbered. I still use a foxpro varient of dbase   But I can
search files with foxpro that are 30 years old.  Same with pop-3, though I made what
may have been a mistake by switching from Thunderbird to Kmail many years back.
I am hoping that kmail gets fixed. It did pop-3 great under debian jessie.

John