So I think I found my new mails...

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 09:52:09 BST 2018

Reminder: this is the KDEPIM ML where its *users* can talk about the project. IMHO that includes venting feelings of frustration, sarcastic remarks etc (within reason) because strange as it may sound, that *can* be "constructive" ("ah, I'm not the only one ... guess I'll man up and work around the annoyances, or start looking for alternatives").

When the expectations of that population diverge (too much) from the intentions of the project developers (who have their own ML) it can indeed occasionally feel offensive for those who take things personally a bit too quickly. Sticking your head in the sand is one approach when that happens - no judgement or offense intended.

R.