Duplicate emails

Gurvan Huiban gugs.ml at free.fr
Sun Mar 5 19:32:56 GMT 2017

Hello list,

Some of the emails I receive are duplicated in Kmail. See screenshot attached
for some example.

Not all the emails received are duplicated; it happens frequently, but not
always. I could not find any pattern for the duplicated emails; However, I am
the impression that it is related with emails coming from mailing-lists.

If I use the "Delete duplicated emails", one of the duplicated email is
deleted.

I am using Kmail 5.2.3 from debian testing.

Does anybody have an idea of what is going wrong? How can I fix it?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Gurvan