Kmail 5.2.3 find messages

E. Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 02:09:22 GMT 2017

On Wednesday, March 8, 2017 11:44:27 PM CST solitone wrote:
> On Wednesday, 8 March 2017 23:33:44 CET E. Hakan Duran wrote:
> > I am on Manjaro linux (an arch linux derivative), Kmail 5.4.2, kde
> > 16.12.2-1, plasma 5.9.3-1. I have the same problem.
>
> Does Francesco's workaround work to you? John told me it doesn't to him.

Actually, after patiently waiting for a while, the search tool/dialog/window
listed the emails that contained the text searched in my setting. So, I guess
my original post was not accurate. However, the Last Search folder Francesco
was talking about is not populated with all the matches. It contains only 2 of
the 170 emails that matched the search string in the Subject field. In other
words, when you close the search dialog/window, you lose that list.

Hope this helps. Apologies for the misleading original message.

Hakan