Duplicate emails

ianseeks bingmybong at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 6 08:22:51 GMT 2017

On Sunday, 5 March 2017 19:32:56 GMT Gurvan Huiban wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> Some of the emails I receive are duplicated in Kmail. See screenshot
> attached for some example.
>
> Not all the emails received are duplicated; it happens frequently, but not
> always. I could not find any pattern for the duplicated emails; However, I
> am the impression that it is related with emails coming from mailing-lists.
>
> If I use the "Delete duplicated emails", one of the duplicated email is
> deleted.
>
> I am using Kmail 5.2.3 from debian testing.

I'm using 5.4.2 and it seems to duplicate most messages.  Not sure where the
problem is (akonadi of kmail) but its a pain.  Looks like we'll have to wait
until kube/sink is usable as kmail/akonadi is not getting as much love as it
should, not enough devs i think is the issue.
I can't even get the "Delete Duplicated Emails" options to do anything
anymore.

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20170304
Qt: 5.7.1