Upgrade woes

Peter Humphrey peter at prh.myzen.co.uk
Fri Aug 25 15:41:37 BST 2017

On Friday, 25 August 2017 15:32:23 BST I wrote:

> Are you sure? I haven't made any changes to Hunspell, nor to my locale
> (unless I've missed something), and I've just been back and checked to
> make sure. And it still objects to "colour" below. So I think, if it is
> Hunspell, it's being called wrongly.

...etc.

When I found that "colour" error I ran the spelling checker to confirm that
I had the right dictionary selected. When I returned, my new e-mail had
disappeared. It had been sent without asking me!

That's definitely a bug. It looks as though someone decided that the
spelling checker would only be run as the last step before sending. Bad
decision - it has most unfortunate side effects.

Apologies for the duplication.

Peter.