Shortcut key ‘Ctrl-N’ doubly defined

Erik Quaeghebeur kdepim-users at equaeghe.nospammail.net
Mon Aug 21 08:36:25 BST 2017

Dear List,

Gentoo finally having stabilized the KDE 5 version of Kontact, I'm trying out
kmail 5.5.3. One issue that already came up is the following. When I press
‘Ctrl-N’ to compose a new mail, I get the message that this shortcut is doubly
defined, so it is ambiguous and cannot be used. When looking at the shortcuts
defined in kmail, only the single definition, for new mail composition, is
defined. I suppose there is another place I should check as well, but where?

Best,

Erik