First step with Kontact

Nick Skywalker nicolas.scottod at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 17:22:32 GMT 2016

Hello,

I am new to Kontact (and Kde) and I really don't know how to use it!
I know that it's a suite with Korganizer, Kmail, etc... But I don't know
how to create my first account.
I would like to sync it with my google account. I have found tutorials
about how to sync Kmail with gmail, Korganizer (or Kalendar?) with google
calendar, but these tutorials suppose that you already have a Kontact
account.
When I load Kontact, the introduction page is displayed, I have the option
to read the manual, visit Kontact website, setup my account or skip that
introduction.
The assistant for setting up my account propose me different options, like
vCard File, POP3, Mailbox, etc... As I don't know which one to choose, I
héve choose Personal Contacts. After setting a directory for the contacts,
I am still on the introduction page and the "skip introduction" button
doesn't work.

How should I do?