problem with selecting (the next) email to delete

con.hennessy at gmail.com con.hennessy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 12:12:01 GMT 2016

Hi,
 I've just upgrade to 5.3.3(with QtWebEngine) on Qt 5.7.1 (basedon on leap42.2 and
update KDE & Qt repos).

Most things are working for me, but 1 very annoying issue is that when I'm deleting an
email, I've previously used Shift+Delete.
While this still works, I have to have the email to delete it. The next email is then displayed,
but it is not in this "selected" mode, so I have to click on it again to be able to delete it.

Previously I was able to Shift+Delete several times to delete several emails, without having
to click to "select" the next email.

Is there a setting I've missed, or is this a known bug ?

Regards,
Con Hennessy