KMail: adding POP3 account

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 17:18:51 GMT 2016

Hello Solitone.

The steps I have suggested to you, I have been practising in Kubuntu 14.04
together with KDE 4.

Recently, I have started working with a fresh install of Kubuntu 16.04,
along with KDE 5.6.4 via the backports. To be honest, I am experiencing
many problems now. Kontact keeps crashing and failing. More details I will
share later.

Yours.
Bas.