[kdepim-users] Invalid item cannot be archived or deleted

Peter Humphrey peter at prh.myzen.co.uk
Sun May 10 14:57:41 BST 2015

Hello list,

Together with many others I've been getting duplicate e-mails since day 1 of
KMail2, and that does seem to be only when a filter has tried to move a message
to its own folder. Sometimes I get a version left in the inbox; other times I
get two or more copies in the destination folder.

Two days ago I received an e-mail from a Yahoo list, one just like many others
from that list, and the filter copied it into the proper folder (yes, it left
the original in my inbox). I deleted the one in the inbox and left the other
alone.

Now KMail's daily archive stops when it reaches that e-mail, so I now have
only part archives. I can't delete it either, and running Update Folder from
the right-click menu has no effect.

How can I get out of this?

--
Rgds