[kdepim-users] font rendering errors running kmail on gnome

Nils Kassube kassube at gmx.net
Mon Feb 23 06:08:39 GMT 2015

Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Sunday, February 22, 2015 11:05:53 AM Nils Kassube wrote:
> > Gene Heskett wrote:
> > > Q: where is the bugzilla, and can it be accessed without yet
> > > another
> > > passwd to remember?
> >
> > That would be <https://bugs.kde.org/>. Of course you will have to
> > register and remember your passwordג€¦
>
> I'll see what I can do there in a bit.

Well, maybe it isn't worth the time. In your original mail I overlooked,
that you are still using kmail-1.13.7. I suppose it is unlikely that
someone will fix problems with that ancient version. But of course you
could search at bugs.kde.org if the problem is known and maybe someone
posted a solution or workaround.

Nils