[kdepim-users] hide message list but not the message viewer

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Wed Feb 11 23:36:32 GMT 2015

[ Comments below, in-line ]

On 02/11/2015 06:35 PM, René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> On Wednesday February 11 2015 11:15:28 Anne Wilson wrote:
>
>> It was precisely to address this situation that Userbase was born in
>> 2007.  https://userbase.kde.org/Welcome_to_KDE_UserBase
>
> Interesting. I'll try to remember to take a peek one of these days!

Hi René,

To echo Anne, I consider myself of a developer but I didn't have the
time to start developing code so I decided to write a Userbase page:

    https://userbase.kde.org/KWin_Rules

It was fun, yes!, to communicate with the developers (who of course were
more than happy to have someone document their features) and to
eventually learn one area of KDE better than before.  And of course I
felt great because while I'm a user of KDE, I felt like I gave something
back to 'the cause'

Cheers,

--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926         Blog:  http://pablo-blog.blueoakdb.com