[kdepim-users] reset korganizer

Wolf Drechsel drechsel at verkehrsplanung.com
Tue Oct 28 14:29:04 GMT 2014

Thanks a lot,

that worked nicely.

On the way really annoying was, that owncloud seems to have really big trouble to
import more than 90 calendar or address book entries directly via the web
interface.

So I succeeded by:

* delete all akonadi etc. stuff locally
* create the calendar / address book at the web interface
* fetch the (empty) calendars to kontact
* finally import my backups to kontact
* wait till things are synced with ownclowd

Hope that may occasionally help somebody.

Wolf

Am Dienstag, 28. Oktober 2014, 13:15:58 schrieben Sie: