[kdepim-users] reset korganizer

Wolf Drechsel drechsel at verkehrsplanung.com
Tue Oct 28 08:03:43 GMT 2014

Hi everybody,

with some trouble (several attempts needed) I upgraded to Kontact 4.14.2.

Most things are nice, just the calendar still gives trouble:

* CalDAV entries are still not synced with the owncloud server
* I cant delete the old, no longer needed calendars. The "delete" menu items
are just gray.

So I guess it might be a good idea to delete all the old stuff and do a clean setup
of the calendar items. Could somebody tell me which files I should delete?
(settings, caches, data etc. - just everything connected with korganizer - I do
have backup of the entries)

Thanks,
Wolf