[kdepim-users] ical sync between akonadi and zarafa has problems with multiple user

Volker Helm Helm.volker at gmx.de
Tue Oct 28 12:01:59 GMT 2014

Hi there,

we're using Kubuntu 14.04 with kdepim 4.13.3 and akonadi 1.12.1. As backend I'm using postgresql Server 9.1 as external server.
As mailserver we are using Zarafa 7.1.9 as community edition.

For Mail this is working fine.

To have with different people one calender I generated a public calender for everyone. We connected the resource via ical and getting all events of everybody in the calender. So far it is working fine.

Problems existing when an event is deleted. It seems, that akonadi pushes the local stored event anew to the zarafa server from another computer.

Is there a way to get the correct sync to all computers at the same time. For example only store event informations on the zarafa server?

Thanks in advance.

Volker Helm