[kdepim-users] KMail 4.11.4: 'Junk' warning

Maurice maurice at bcs.org.uk
Sun May 25 18:29:00 BST 2014

Although I have not knowingly installed any anti-spam or anti-virus
apps, recently KMail has recently started occasionally showing an
orange-brown narrow window above an email message body, with options
inviting the selection of e.g. 'Not junk', or something like that.
  Having never seen this behaviour before in many years' use of KMail,
I'm wondering what is going on and why it should suddenly start doing
this!

Anyone else seen this, or know where this function is described?

--
/\/\aurice
	(Retired in Surrey, UK)     Registered Linux User #487649